top of page
NAD+ is required to make energy, but falls as we age. Boost it and "feel like you're 4 again."
WHAT IT IS
NAD+ stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It is present in all living cells and is required for energy production. NAD+ levels tend to fall as we age and depleted NAD+ leads to lower energy, decreased brain function, and overall poorer health.
WHAT IT DOES
NAD+ has been used since the 1930s to treat depression and addiction. Emerging research demonstrates that increasing NAD+ helps repair cells and fight aging by triggering:
• DNA repair and chromosome preservation
• Mitochondrial maintenance
• Improving energy production from nutrition
WHAT IT'S FOR
NAD+ ultimately improves longevity, and provides benefits such as:
• Slowing cognitive decline
• Improve neuroplasticity and brain function
• Reduce inflammation across the body
• Diminish Chronic Fatigue
NAD+ is administered via IV in multiple concentrations. Patients typically undergo a ‘loading dose’ of 5 treatments over two weeks. Maintenance doses are available as well.
bottom of page