Ozone & High-Dose
IV Ozone is used to illicit a number of different reactions in the body, while prolozone is used for joint pain.
Ozone is three oxygen atoms bonded together (versus the common O2). This hyper-rich molecule easily disintegrates into O2 and free oxygen (aka a free radical). Dosed properly, ozone can trigger several restorative effects.
Ozone is a powerful antibacterial agent. If it does contact a pathogen, it will kill it. However, CIH uses ozone therapeutically to elicit five responses in the body including:
• Regulating the immune system
• Stimulating increased oxygen absorption
• Improving blood circulation
• Increasing antioxidant production
• Encouraging mitochondrial (energy) production
• Lyme Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Cancer co-therapy (in conjunction with chemotherapy)
• Autoimmune Disease
• Heart Disease
Ozone is administered via IV in different concentrations from a single dose to “High-Dose” (8-9x more concentrated). Typically, patients need a course of 5-10 treatments to feel the maximum impact.