Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide
WHAT IT IS:
Sleep is essential for humans, but travel, work, stress, and everyday life can throw our sleep rhythm off. Fortunately, our brain and hypothalamus hold a potential solution to this problem.
Delta sleep-inducing peptide, (DSIP) is a naturally occurring 9 amino-acid fragment shown to induce natural delta EEG sleep, regulate the endocrine system and protect against oxidative damage.
DSIP also has been shown to reduce the body’s natural response to acute stress by triggering a cascade of complex interrelated molecular reactions that ultimately reduce cortisol levels (the stress hormone). Lastly, DSIP has been shown to aid with opioid withdrawal and chronic pain.
• Stimulates secretion of serotonin and melatonin to balance out one’s circadian rhythm
• Increases activity of delta EEG brain waves
• Promotes sleep
• Helps curb withdrawal/detox symptoms
• Reduces the body’s natural response to acute stress
• Has an effect on alleviating hypothermia
WHAT IT TREATS:
• Alcohol/Drug withdrawal
• Chronic pain
DSIP is administered subcutaneously 3-5 times / week as directed by a medical professional.
DSIP is well tolerated and has minimal side effects. Local injection area complications (bleeding, infection, irritation) may occur if not injected properly.